About Me

My photo
My take is my own but it is not unique. I think I share the same views as most folks who think "conservative" is a dirty word.

What I Talk About

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Friday, October 3, 2008

VICE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES ON ABC.COM

Good Lord, VP Palin? We're in deep trouble!

In Response To: Sarah Palin, Joe Biden Meet for Highly Anticipated Vice Presidential Debate

Woe to you if vote for Republicans because they 'share your religious beliefs'. Republicans use the religion card to FOOL us...Where would Jesus hoard his wealth? Which of the poor would Jesus ignore? Who would Jesus bomb?
Posted by:

Palin is "The BRAIN to nowhere", she is a puppet and the republicans are the puppet-masters. God forbid SHE becomes our next president by default (unfortunate death of McCain). Considering the speed in which McCain chose her as running -mate it is apparent he was shown a portfolio of photographs of all the republican females he could choose from, and he picked the pretty one! Doesn't matter if she's unaware of national issues. She's pretty, and she loves Jesus! Good Lord!!
Posted by:

No comments: